1. When Channing Tatum realized just how strong his genes are.
I know I’ve got a blockhead…;I never knew I’d have an actual blockhead for a child lol. pic.twitter.com/8RyuZZUX1h
— Channing Tatum (@channingtatum) October 9, 2015
2. When Christina Applegate’s daughter reversed the roles and started teaching her mom a couple of new things.
Had no idea a baby ghost was called a “morn “. 3 year old info pic.twitter.com/chINzn05Ef
— christina applegate (@1capplegate) November 20, 2014
3. When Anna Faris perfected the art of potty training.
— Anna Faris (@AnnaKFaris) September 3, 2015
4. And when her son just insisted on having the last word on things.
“I don’t think so mommy!” Is what my child said after “Can you please pick up the popcorn you threw all over?” pic.twitter.com/00rXSZ3CxW
— Anna Faris (@AnnaKFaris) August 1, 2015
5. When Carrie Underwood had the best realization about mom diets.
It just occurred to me that the majority of my diet is made up of the foods that my kid didn’t finish…;
— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) April 30, 2016
6. When this Buffy The Vampire Slayer star’s kids were brutally honest about just how much they loved her.
My 6yr old:“Mommy I love u more than all of the chocolate chip cookies in the world!”
My 2yr old:“Mama I love u all the way up 2 your nose”
— alyson hannigan (@alydenisof) April 9, 2015
7. When this Canadian author’s daughter had a rather alarming thought.
7yr old daughter walked in the room, casually confirmed, “You have to have a backstory to why you’re evil, right?” And walked out.
— kelly oxford (@kellyoxford) January 24, 2016
8. And when that same daughter knew a bit too much for her age.
7YO singing along to Beyonce’s HOLD UP, stops, whispers..
“I’m so glad BeyoncÃ© wrote this song. I’m so glad her husband cheated on her.”
— kelly oxford (@kellyoxford) April 28, 2016
9. When Chrissy Teigen gave the best response to her husband, John Legend, upon waking up after his nap.
john just woke up from a nap and asked me what I’ve been doing so i was like uh taking care of the baby duh
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) June 28, 2016
10. When this Scottish musician’s kid had some pretty high hopes for the future.
Bandit just told me she wants to be a dinosaur when she grows up.
— Lindsey Way (@lynzway) November 20, 2012
11. When this Australian comedian’s son was honestly just living the best life.
Another jockey nervously awaits his weigh in this weekend and wonders if he overdid the dim sims…;. pic.twitter.com/X41BZcJ9GS
— Hamish Blake (@hamishblake) October 31, 2014
12. When Ryan Reynolds was a bit too honest about fatherhood.
Being a father is the single greatest feeling on earth. Not including those wonderful years I spent without a child, of course.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) July 22, 2016
13. And when he just had to have the last laugh.
My daughter just sneezed into my yawning mouth. Seemed really fucking pleased with herself. Joke’s on her. She’ll have to bury me someday.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) April 16, 2016
14. When Joel McHale found out his kid was a songwriting prodigy.
My kid changed the Lego Movie song from “Everything is awesome when you’re part of a team” to “Everything is awesome when you’re not dying”
— Joel McHale (@joelmchale) March 14, 2014
15. When Zooey Deschanel had big dreams for her daughter.
My infant daughter is going to run for president. She remains silent all of the key issues but she’s much cuter than Donald Trump.
— zooey deschanel (@ZooeyDeschanel) September 4, 2015
16. When Olivia Wilde learned a valuable fact about the male species.
Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face. #awesome
— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) April 24, 2014
17. And when she found out that her and her son had completely different priorities.
Turns out toddlers don’t consider rainy days to be sloth days reserved for Netflix and sweatpants. Their loss.
— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) June 5, 2016
18. When Neil Patrick Harris learned the hard way about what kids actually want for Christmas.
— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) December 25, 2012
19. And when he had this to say about his daughter.
Harper is, as usual, calm and understated. pic.twitter.com/2fGMlpez
— Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH) December 26, 2012
20. When Conan O’Brien got every single generation figured out.
Every generation just wants their kids to have a better “Spiderman” reboot than they did.
— Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) April 15, 2016
21. Also when he knew exactly how to guarantee himself a better Father’s Day gift for years to come.
My kids asked me what the Wall Street protestors were angry about, & I told them it was the crappy Father’s Day gift they gave me last year.
— Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) October 13, 2011
22. And finally, when Nicole Richie perfectly described what life is like as a parent with toddlers.
“It’s 8:30am & I’ve already gotten into 5 fights” – thugs, and parents of toddlers
— Nicole Richie (@nicolerichie) January 14, 2013