1. Keep your closets and drawers from looking overstuffed and cluttered.
2. See all of your cleaning supplies at once and prevent them from being knocked over and spilling.
3. Keep cables from getting tangled or breaking.
4. Since you probably aren’t using those old CD racks anymore, use them to keep your tupperware organized and prevent from losing matching lids.
5. Attach a magazine holder to the inside of a kitchen cabinet to get ziploc or aluminum foil boxes out of the way and into a quickly accessible place.
6. Get rid of bulky boxes and use drawer dividers for tea or drink mixes.
7. Attach a command hook to the side of a food container for easy scooping. (This is also great if you are trying to control your portions)
8. Create shelves underneath your kitchen sink for more storage space.
9. Use dollar store bins to organize drawers that easily become messy. For added control, stick velcro to the bottom so that the bins stay in place.
10. Use a pallet board to keep pool toys and cleaning supplies in one quickly accessible spot.
11. Keep bathroom drawers from becoming cluttered by using a silverware divider.
12. Use a silverware divider to keep the kids’ toothbrushes from getting mixed up.
13. Replace your oddly shaped shampoo and body wash bottles with bottles that are all the same size for a neat and uniform appearance that’ll also allow for more space.
14. A coat of chalkboard paint and some hooks will change the inside of a kitchen cabinet into a quick go-to for all your measuring spoons, along with a reference for measurements.
15. Use ice cube trays to keep jewelry organized and prevent chains from getting tangle or the backs to earrings getting lost.
16. Use shelf risers for your DVDs to create two tiers that allow you to view all the titles at once.
17. Use an empty tic tac container to store and dispense spare ribbon.
18. Have separate bins for each load of laundry instead of having separate hampers for each member of the household. No more sorting before each load.
19. Never get stuck with store credit by using envelopes to organize your receipts.
20. Use command hooks and wire bins to keep things like sponges and brushes in the same place and off the bottom of the cabinet.